|Dimensions||3.5 x 2 x 2 cm|
4 Bottles Tart Cherry Extract Dietary Supplement
Introducing GoutandYou.com’s Highly Potent Tart Cherry Extract Supplement!!! The health benefits of Tart Cherry have long been known in the gout community.
Introducing GoutandYou.com's Highly Potent Tart Cherry Extract Supplement!!! The health benefits of Tart Cherry have long been known in the gout community. Here are GoutandYou.com's Tart Cherry Extract benefits:
- PROVIDES URIC ACID SUPPORT: Tart cherry extract provides uric acid support for your body to naturally metabolize uric acid. They contain polyphenolic antioxidant compound such as the flavonoid anthocyanin. Making them even more beneficial tart cherries not only contain a higher content of anthocyanins than other fruits, they also contain unique anthocyanins not found in other berries. Anthocyanins are what give tart cherries their bright red color they are also potent antioxidants that help to prevent oxidative damage. See studies for more information.
- PROVIDES MUSCLE & JOINT HEALTH: Tart Cherries uniquely may help keep your joints and muscles strong and healthy.
- PROVIDES CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT: University of Michigan study suggests tart cherries may be good for your heart which is important to gout sufferers.
- BEST TART CHERRY SUPPLEMENT IN THE MARKET: It is manufactured in the United States in an FDA registered laboratory that exceeds industry standards. Our manufacturing facility is GMP-certified and abides by the strictest FDA recommendations.
The ancient Greeks, Romans and the Chinese all valued cherries for their delicious taste and beautiful color. Early European settlers brought them into the Americas in the 1600s. The cherry is the fruit of many plants of the genus Prunus. The ancient Greek word κερασός “cherry” itself is thought to be derived from a pre-Greek Anatolian language. he English word cherry, French cerise, Spanish cereza, and Turkish kiraz all derive from the classical Greek (κέρασος) through the Latin cerasum, which referred to the ancient Greek place name Cerasus, today the city of Giresun in northern Turkey in the ancient Pontus region, from which the cherry was first exported to Europe.
Cherries have a short growing season and usually blossom in April and the peak season for cherries is in the heart of the summer. In many parts of North America, they are among the first tree fruits to ripen. In the Southern Hemisphere, in Australia and New Zealand for example, cherries are usually at their peak in late December and are widely associated with Christmas. Did you know that a cherry tree will take three to four years to produce its first crop of fruit, and seven years to attain full maturity?
Modern research is finding that cherries is not only a tasty fruit but a true powerhouse of disease-fighting antioxidants that carry a huge array of health benefits!
- Insomnia or Sleep Apnea: Cherries contains a substance called melatonin which may help reset the body's clock to promote more restful sleep.
- Blood Pressure: Researchers believe that blood pressure-lowering benefit comes from the high amounts of phenolic acids, a potent antioxidant contained in cherries.
- Respiratory Problems: Cherries have been found to reduce upper tract symptoms such as colds and sore throats.
- Gout: Researchers believe that chemicals in cherries may reduce the amount of uric acid that crystallizes in joints which causes gout.
- Arthritis: Since cherries contain more anti-inflammatory compounds (in the form of anthocyanins) than any other food, research also shows how inflammation may be reduced in arthritis sufferers. "With millions of Americans looking for ways to naturally manage pain, it's promising that tart cherries can help, without the possible side effects often associated with arthritis medications," said lead researcher Kerry Kuehl, M.D.
- Prunus Cerasus, fruit
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Rice Flour
- Magnesium Stearate
This product contains Tart Cherry 4:1 Extract, which is equivalent to 1500mg of Tart Cherry. Bottle contains 90 vegetarian capsules.
As a Dietary Supplement for adults, take one 1 to 3 quick release capsules daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before use. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
FREE Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your product will arrive within 3 to 10 Business Days in the US.
- Your product will arrive within 5 to 15 Business Days in Canada.
- Your product will arrive within 5 to 15 Business Days in the UK, Ireland and European Union including Russia.
- Your product will arrive within 10 to 20 Business Days in Australia, New Zealand and most Southeast Asian countries.
- Your product will arrive within 10 to 25 Business Days in Africa and Central & South America.
- All International (Non-US) orders incur a $5.99 shipping charge which are shipped via standard US Mail or Ascendia International Shipping and may take 2-3 weeks to arrive. Each additional item ordered incurs only an extra $3.50 in extra shipping charges.
- All Canada orders incur a $3.99 shipping charge which are shipped via standard US Mail or Ascendia International Shipping and may take 1-2 weeks to arrive. You pay an extra $1.69 in shipping per extra bottle ordered. So order more so you can save!
We offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Please contact us for return requests.
Taxes, Duties and Fees for International Shipments
For all UK, Europe and other international orders: All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection and assessment of duties, taxes, and fees in accordance with that country's national laws. The recipient of the mail piece is the only one who can pay the customs fees.
It is important to understand that, if duties and taxes are assessed on an item mailed via your local Postal Delivery service, they are collected from the recipient. Postage is charged to cover the expense of delivery only. Postage does not cover charges assessed by customs in the destination country.
That means that when receiving your package you may be asked to pay any sales taxes, duties and other fees depending on your country's laws.
WHY BUY FROM US
GoutandYou.com is the world’s leading brand and resource on gout! Over 120,000 visitors visit our site each single month to learn about this disease making us the leading authority as well. We are a fast growing company because we always put the customer first. A customer-centered shopping experience has always been our goal and we pride ourselves in our comprehensive policies that have put us in a realm above and beyond our competitors. Our goal is to not only offer you a quality dietary supplement but to educate you in the process as well. We believe that a dietary supplement should do exactly that. Supplement your gout diet. Shop with us today and see the GoutandYou.com difference.
Here are just a few of the reason why you should buy from us:
We use national fulfillment centers to ship your order. We have partnered with national fulfillment centers for all order fulfillment and have our products strategically placed in warehouses across the United States. That means you will be receiving your wonderful dietary supplements products from somewhere near you.
- Secure Ordering available
- Lowest pricing available online
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- Quality name brand and all natural products (vegetarian capsules). You will love our products!
- 100% Satisfaction Money back guarantee
- All items in stock & ready to ship
- Discreet Packaging. We understand your need for privacy!
- Everyone that uses our dietary supplements, come back for more. We must be doing something right!
- All our dietary supplements are GMO Free, vegetarian with all natural ingredients, so that means no artificial colors or flavors are added. They are low glycemic so no added sugar is added.
- They are manufactured and packaged in the USA in a GMP Approved facility for purity and potency exceeding the strictest manufacturing guidelines.