Introducing GoutandYou.com’s Highly Potent Tart Cherry Extract Supplement!!! The health benefits of Tart Cherry have long been known in the gout community. Here are GoutandYou.com’s Tart Cherry Extract benefits:
- PROVIDES URIC ACID SUPPORT: Tart cherry extract may aid in helping your body naturally metabolize uric acid. They contain polyphenolic antioxidant compound such as the flavonoid anthocyanin. Making them even more beneficial tart cherries not only contain a higher content of anthocyanins than other fruits, they also contain unique anthocyanins not found in other berries. Anthocyanins are what give tart cherries their bright red color they are also potent antioxidants that help to prevent oxidative damage. See studies for more information.
- PROVIDES MUSCLE & JOINT HEALTH: Tart Cherries uniquely may help keep your joints and muscles strong and healthy.
- PROVIDES CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT: University of Michigan study suggests tart cherries may be good for your heart which is important to gout sufferers.
- BEST TART CHERRY SUPPLEMENT IN THE MARKET: It is manufactured in the United States in an FDA registered laboratory that exceeds industry standards. Our manufacturing facility is GMP-certified and abides by the strictest FDA recommendations.
The ancient Greeks, Romans and the Chinese all valued cherries for their delicious taste and beautiful color. Early European settlers brought them into the Americas in the 1600s. The cherry is the fruit of many plants of the genus Prunus. The ancient Greek word κερασός “cherry” itself is thought to be derived from a pre-Greek Anatolian language. he English word cherry, French cerise, Spanish cereza, and Turkish kiraz all derive from the classical Greek (κέρασος) through the Latin cerasum, which referred to the ancient Greek place name Cerasus, today the city of Giresun in northern Turkey in the ancient Pontus region, from which the cherry was first exported to Europe.
Cherries have a short growing season and usually blossom in April and the peak season for cherries is in the heart of the summer. In many parts of North America, they are among the first tree fruits to ripen. In the Southern Hemisphere, in Australia and New Zealand for example, cherries are usually at their peak in late December and are widely associated with Christmas. Did you know that a cherry tree will take three to four years to produce its first crop of fruit, and seven years to attain full maturity?
Modern research is finding that cherries is not only a tasty fruit but a true powerhouse of disease-fighting antioxidants that carry a huge array of health benefits!
- Insomnia or Sleep Apnea: Cherries contains a substance called melatonin which helps reset the body’s clock to promote more restful sleep.
- Blood Pressure: Researchers believe that blood pressure-lowering benefit comes from the high amounts of phenolic acids, a potent antioxidant contained in cherries.
- Respiratory Problems: Cherries have been found to reduce upper tract symptoms such as colds and sore throats.
- Gout: Researchers believe that chemicals in cherries reduce the amount of uric acid that crystallizes in joints which causes gout.
- Arthritis: Since cherries contain more anti-inflammatory compounds (in the form of anthocyanins) than any other food, research also shows how inflammation can be reduced in arthritis sufferers. “With millions of Americans looking for ways to naturally manage pain, it’s promising that tart cherries can help, without the possible side effects often associated with arthritis medications,” said lead researcher Kerry Kuehl, M.D.
- Prunus Cerasus, fruit
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Rice Flour
- Magnesium Stearate
This product contains Tart Cherry 4:1 Extract, which is equivalent to 1500mg of Tart Cherry. Bottle contains 90 vegetarian capsules.
As a Dietary Supplement for adults, take one 1 to 3 quick release capsules daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before use. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.